Do you think that it'll be more enjoyable to work as a Delivery Driver for a Pizza Restaurant, or a server for a Family Restaurant?

Personally, I think that I'd enjoy being a Delivery Driver more. I can play my own music, most of the time I'll be driving, and it's not as "hectic" as being a server for a restaurant such as Applebee's or other places that require a large amount of servers. I have interviews for both,... show more Personally, I think that I'd enjoy being a Delivery Driver more. I can play my own music, most of the time I'll be driving, and it's not as "hectic" as being a server for a restaurant such as Applebee's or other places that require a large amount of servers.

I have interviews for both, but I think that I'd accept being a Delivery Driver. It won't be a lot of money I'll be earning, but I think that it'll be a job that I'll enjoy more and stick to long-term.

Your thoughts?
No trolls, please. They'll be reported & removed from this question.
Update: Do not move this question. If you're not interested, then move along.
You're wasting your time, trolls.
Update 2: I just reported a troll. If you're not going to take this seriously, then you'll lose 10 points.
Update 3: @As Mad As Birds:
I was a "Driver Helper" for UPS, and I didn't get mugged or robbed.