what could be impeding my 3 yr old with autism from talking?

He was diagnosed when he was 2.5 yrs old. He developed normaly untill he was 2 . He lost 10 of the words he had, started kepping to himself more and regressed terribly. Most of the autism moms i talk to say their kid never really talked but mine did ( i miss his little voice). He has awesome motor skills: climbs, jumps off real high places without falling he could esily be a great toddler stuntman.

Long story short i've read its due to motors skills or speech impediment ( he was genetic tested and everything was fine). But what am i missing here?

As someone who has had autism I would say treat him like you would any other child don’t treat him like he is this special thing. If he does anything wrong you just have to explain to him or what he did my dad and my family did the exact same for me and while I still have my autism but I will always have it in some ways I feel that I have overcome it

• Ty6 months agoReport

I sent an email if you didn’t get it you can call me or text me 1785/505/0976