Goat shipping and account number (UK)?

I live in the UK (aka London) and recently sold some sneakers on the Goat app for the first time. The sneakers I sold where for $120 and I would receive $65 in return which I don’t understand. I know they take a percentage, but how much. Anyway I sold my sneakers and attempted to send them off through a DHL... show more I live in the UK (aka London) and recently sold some sneakers on the Goat app for the first time. The sneakers I sold where for $120 and I would receive $65 in return which I don’t understand. I know they take a percentage, but how much.

Anyway I sold my sneakers and attempted to send them off through a DHL service point. When I located a DHL Service Point (which was Rymans) they told me they could not send the package as the seller (Goat) needs to provide me with an account number as the barcode and reference isn’t enough to send it off.

I have tried emailing Goat 3 times already and they don’t seem to want to respond. I have already missed my 3 day window to sell the sneakers which I have been trying to sell for the past 3 months.

My question is has anybody else had the same problem with shipping with Goat?

Is anybody having issues with Goat not responding to emails?

And why was half of the sale made on the sneakers deducted? $120 to $65
1 answer 1