Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 6 months ago

Why does my phone die even though it s not even on?

So I have a Samsung Galaxy J3 prime and I've had it since July of 2018. But as of right now it is acting pretty slow and crappy. That s not the point. Even though I turn it off it dies slowly. I think that it s one of my apps. I start deleting apps to no prevail. I just want to know if there s a problem with it since I m thinking of buying a new phone because of this but I don t wan t to buy it

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Ansjsnjsjemwnien

• 6 months ago

Your screen is off but I bet you that you still have apps running and WiFi switched on and bluetooth switched on.

Read this https://support.bell.ca/mobility/smartphones_and_m...

Also the battery in this phone is removable so have a second one on charge and swap over when required.

• 6 months ago

Batteries have internal resistance, so they are always draining, which is why sometimes you can buy dead batteries right off the shelf. Batteries also develop memories, where a full charge just doesn't last as long as it used to. Android phones have an area under settings that allows you to see what apps have the most drain on your battery.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

This is most likely a battery issue.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Carrie
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Since your phone isn't even a year old yet I would go to your provider and tell them your issues, they should have a one year warrenty on it and they will replace it free of charge.

• 6 months ago

Had battery trouble with 2 Samsung phones. Ever since I got an iPhone 8 the battery seems to last forever in comparison. Amazing.

• 6 months ago

cause it dont want to live, you could try getting new batteries, that could be why its dying or take it to a phone place and have thern check it out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.