Can current in a wire be stopped if wire is placed between two strong electromagnets?

Update: whose field oppses the one in the wire
Update 2: Interesting, i wish more elaborate answer.
Update 3: Well, i know very well how generator/alternator works. I'm asking why alternating magnetic field would not induce current in opposite direction to DC current already flowing in the wire? For example if we feed pulsed DC to electromagnets and this pulsing mag. field induces voltage on the wire opposing the... show more Well, i know very well how generator/alternator works. I'm asking why alternating magnetic field would not induce current in opposite direction to DC current already flowing in the wire?

For example if we feed pulsed DC to electromagnets and this pulsing mag. field induces voltage on the wire opposing the voltage already present, we should get pulsed DC on the wire too.
Update 4: oldschool know Maxwell's equations as well as Heavisides and rest of the crew, don't answer if you don't know the answer.
Update 5: *I
Update 6: Pulsing DC is AC but that's not what you said, you said current on the wire has to be AC which is wrong.

"A DC field opposing a DC current, no. But if the wire is carrying an AC current an external AC magnetic field could create an opposing current in the wire."
Update 7: Philomel I clearly wrote pulsed DC that induces voltage oppossing the DC, so it always subtracts.