Did I just fail my grade 9 piano exam?

I just took my grade 9 rcm piano exam today and the majority of it went pretty well. BUT, on the last piece I played for my list B piece I missed an entire section of it. When I finished I made a comment that I missed a section and she asked me to show her at what spot I got off track, so I did, and she said that... show more I just took my grade 9 rcm piano exam today and the majority of it went pretty well. BUT, on the last piece I played for my list B piece I missed an entire section of it. When I finished I made a comment that I missed a section and she asked me to show her at what spot I got off track, so I did, and she said that it's good that I knew where it happened and that I was still able to finish the piece (she was very nice and understanding)

I feel so stupid though!! And I'm wondering if this is an automatic fail? Or if it's just major marks off?