Sagebrush asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 5 months ago

Can we trust those Liberals to cleanup the Earth when they can't even clean up LA, San Francisco and other cities they rule?

Update:

Botox: "Because Liberals have a plan." YES they do and it is out there for everyone to see. Here it is: Quote from the UN's Own "Agenda 21": "Effective execution of Agenda 21 will require a profound reorientation of all human society, unlike anything the world has ever experienced a major shift in the priorities of both governments and individuals and an unprecedented redeployment of human and financial resources.

Update 2:

Cont': This shift will demand that a concern for the environmental consequences of every human action be integrated into individual and collective decision-making at every level."

Slavery anyone? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! You want to be 'REORIENTED'? I sure don't! Think a little.

Update 3:

Anon: "A liberal is some one who is willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own." Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Who are the ones rioting and causing disruption in our society today just because they can't have their way. LIBERALS! Who are the ones attempting to force homosexuality down everyone's throats? Liberals! Who are the ones promoting illegal activities? Liberals! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Can't see yourselves, can you?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best Answer

No we can't and I would also mention those bastions of cleanliness, Beijing and Moscow. I think we can trust them to bankrupt us to the point where we can't afford clean air and clean water. Clean air and water is far down on their list of priorities, far below their quest for power and other people's money.

If you want to find a place that is dirty and dangerous, go to a city run by Democrats, Detroit, DC, ... I won't list them because they are too numerous. These are the last clowns on earth a sane person would come to to learn what to do to make their planet clean and safe.

Trimmed down my answer a bit to make it more pertinent to the question.

Your question disappeared so I moved it and then moved it back and it shows now. Weird YA gremlins.

• Dirac
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

Yes, it's a noun--that's not what the sentence requires. Stick to a subject you know...whatever that is.

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The Republican President denies climate change is even happening being the only country in the world to pull out of the Paris Climate Agreement.

Following Trump's election large amounts of climate information from the EPA website was altered or removed.

June 2019, Trump's White House reportedly tried to prevent a State Department intelligence analyst, Dr. Rod Schoonover, from testifying to Congress about "possibly catastrophic" effects of human-caused climate change. Trump's White House reportedly prevented Schoonover's written testimony from being included in the official Congressional Record because it "doesn't reflect the coordinated [intelligence committee] position, or the administration’s position

And this is the party you think will clean up the earth?

The Environmental Data & Governance Initiative which tracks changes to government websites under the Trump administration, over 200 web pages providing climate information were omitted during Trump's first year in office. Other pages were altered to remove mentions of climate and climate change.

In August 2017, the Trump administration rolled back regulations that required the federal government to account for climate change and sea-level rise when building infrastructure

• 5 months ago

What are conservatives doing?

• 5 months ago

That's a big, fat NO, little buddy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Interesting comparison.

• C
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Whelp, it you can't trust us woolies you'd better get cracking....

• 5 months ago

Why are you asking about liberals?

Why can't conservatives do the right thing? (No pun intended)

• Climate Realist
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

I know that I could never follow a wacko leftist idea.

Scientific evidence is not a wacko leftist idea.

• Dirac
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

I’m fine with the cleanup being done by conservatives, but all they’re doing now is denying the problem and rolling back clean emission standards. As far as I can tell, beyond cutting taxes for the rich, building up our military far beyond what is necessary to defend the country, building a wall on the border, and encroaching on women’s bodies, the right is intellectually bankrupt. Of course, if conservatives get their way, the country will be financially bankrupt also.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because Liberals have a plan, conservatives have a cornucopia of conspiracy theories, none of which align or make sense.

• JimZ
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Spoken by a true cultist. Everyone outside your cult has conspiracy theories but you know the real truth, the truth that was spoon fed to you by the BBC, Reuters, et al.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a republican - party of the deaf dumb and stupid!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.