When I was a small child, I thought girls were yucky. Is this normal?

I didn't like talking to them. I didn't like doing anything with them. And I thought they were yucky. Is this normal?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah It's normal. Girls are yucky. And they always will be yucky.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It's only because parents tell kids to be like that I think?

• Ben
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Yes it is. It is totally normal for people of all ages to think others are yucky.

• 6 months ago

Oh yeah. Completely normal. I was one of the members of GROSS ( Get Rid Of Slimy girlS). The founder was some brat named Calvin who had a stuffed tiger named Hobbes. Keep in mind, I was only 6 years old. By the time I was 7, puberty had kicked in, and I discovered MTV with Brittany Spears and Christina Aguilera.

• Dimple
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Lucy, i believe Brittany spears and Christina Aguilera were also 7.. and weren't on MTV.. you maybe thinking of the Disney Channel :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yeah it's normal.

• Dimple
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

yes this is normal.. because that's what children do. That period is when they start learning to identify themselves. When Children start bonding with their own gender.. it's a clear indication to know that the child is most likely going to be heterosexual.

When a child is confused about which category they belong in.. they tend to try to be friends with both genders.. and realize they have more in common with the opposite gender.

• 6 months agoReport

Exactly baby. Exactly.

• 6 months ago

It's all because of that guy in the park.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.