Despite all the rain, is it weather really only a maximum of 13C in the UK at the moment even though its mid-June?

What happened to the hot sunny weather people refer to as "flaming June", because 13C max is no warmer than having mild and wet weather at Christmas time (even southern Greenland is warmer at the moment). so I am assuming the weather this June is nothing like what you experienced in June last year. Is... show more What happened to the hot sunny weather people refer to as "flaming June", because 13C max is no warmer than having mild and wet weather at Christmas time (even southern Greenland is warmer at the moment). so I am assuming the weather this June is nothing like what you experienced in June last year.

Is Summer in the UK already over or has the UK already had its Summer back in Late February and Mid April?

Thank you for all answers.