Lucy asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 6 months ago

Which developed countries have a lower standard of living than the UK ?

Some of you are claiming that the UK has a higher standard of living than most developed countries. You obviously haven't travelled much !

Favorite Answer

Tough one.

Depends how you measure standard of living, and what sector of the population you mean. Averages over a large and diverse group are very misleading.

the UK USA Ireland all have a lower standard of living than Australia

Most EU countries have a higher standard because Brussels takes 350 million a week from the UK

• Lv 6

the Main reason is Millions of thieving Muslim terrorists

• Oiy

The UK is just behind Iceland and New Zealand in this world which has the best quality of life. I'm so proud of the country.

• Oiy

I'm an economist, and I would suggest you read https://www.quora.com. Or just visit the world economic Forum Webpage.

Almost all of them. The standard of living in the UK is not considered to be all that low.

• Lucy6 months agoReport

Absolute rubbish. Name me one. There aren't any.

The standard of living in the UK varies from person to person, so your question isn't really answerable. Are you referring to 99% of the population or to the millionaires?

• socialistpb

Are you implying that the standard of living in the UK doesn't vary from person to person?