How footballer feels when the got red card?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

People feel like their team is going to loose

• 6 months ago

Well Am a LW and I play in three different teams all year( school, club, and community club league) and I only got a yellow once because I grabbed a player accidentally and I felt kinda mad but it wasn’t a biggie but if I did get a red i would be mad

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

he feels down.................

• 6 months ago

I’ve never gotten a red card, but I’ve gotten a yellow many times. It depends on the situation. Sometimes you feel like you don’t deserve it. Sometimes you know that the attack was risky and you probably deserved the card. I think to the player in the moment, it’s always going to feel like the ref is being unfair, but if you look back at a replay, maybe you’ll see where they were coming from. Overall, I think it feels shitty regardless of whether it was deserved and like you’re letting the team down. Being a man down sucks for sure, anyone knows that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • August
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

I just hope they feel embarrest and let the team down. Hot heads should be banned for longer until they have cooled off

• 6 months ago

The same as Man City after they fail to win the CL yet again...

• DEBS
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It depends on the situation. Many times players feel they don't deserve it and are upset at the ref or their opponent. At the same time, at all levels I've seen them know they deserved it and are upset because they just let their team down.

When I coached, I would tell my son I didn't want him trying to hurt people or get a red, but if he ever did get one he better make sure he deserved it. No walking off the pitch thinking he got the screwed by the ref. Make sure you earn it.

• DEBS
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

And I'm curious what 'hypocrisy' has to do with this. I didn't realize what you called a sport was a moral standard issue. Or are you ignorant of both past and current English words?

• 6 months ago

They undoubtedly fell like they didn't deserve it. I saw a woman get a yellow card yesterday and I think that was a bogus call.

• paul
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.