What do Americans think of South Americans?

we like them,they are the last continent the jew hasnt destroyed,yet......and i admire them for that,brazillians i dont like the way they treated our olympic team and the place is over run with blacks so i dont care for them,america has the same problem,...... the other countries are very nice i visited venezuela about 20 years ago and i loved it.i wanted to help them when that coupe took place,but american people have little say in what happens.plus venezuela and argentina took in nazis after ww2 and jews in america never forget.never ever.and america is slave to the jew.so im probably in the minority as far as liking south americans.

I don't mind them if they mind their place. And their place is IN South America.

• Mark

Seeing as there are 0.3b+ of us walking around

it would be hard to get a general opinion

that speaks to all of us now wouldn't it though?

I am south american. Peruvian to be more specific.

At least you got more responses than just yourself after forgetting to hit the anonymous button.

South Americans are a diverse people. I don't know why so many people identify as "South American" when there are 12 different "multi-lingual/multi-ethnic" countries on that continent, each with its own unique cultures, traditions, and folkways. One guy told me he was South American. I asked him to be more specific and he said he's from Peru. So I said "Then you tell people you're Peruvian, not South American."

Their partial native genetics means they can't be fully civilized.

But they are slightly more tolerable than blacks. At least South Americans want to be white. Heck, some even think they are.

Not much, Non-English speaking people are not appreciated in most places in the US. Most people who live South of the US Border do not speak English or do not speak it well enough to be understood.

• Chris

e pluribus unum ... lol, why does the US have a Latin motto? are US Americans self haters?

I like white South Americans.

• AL6 months agoReport

they are european and we will always have that connection....i as well my friend.

I don't think they actually do.