Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingPain & Pain Management · 6 months ago

Should I go to hospital?

I keep getting had migraines painkillers aren't helping and I feel really sick and dizzy

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, you should go to the hospital. Especially if the pain is severe enough to make you abandon normal activities. Unlike random headaches, migraines follow a recurring pattern. The causes of migraine are not completely understood, but it is thought to be a disorder of the nervous system that affects blood vessels in the head. The throbbing nature of the pain apparently corresponds to the blood going through irritated vessels. People who suffer from migraines may also be susceptible to irritable bowel syndrome, anxiety attacks, and depression. Experts recommend trying to maintain a regular pattern of sleep seven days a week. If you want to sleep later on the weekend, they recommend that you get up at the usual time, do something for a few minutes, and then return to bed. A change in caffeine consumption can trigger a migraine. Some has given up coffee and other caffeine altogether and that has lessened the migraines completely. Try it and you are sure to see a big difference in the way that you feel. Also, since hunger can provoke migraine, avoid skipping meals. Stress, so often a factor in migraine, is not easy to avoid, but you may be able to find ways to relax, perhaps by adjusting your schedule, reading the Bible, or listening to soft music. www.jw.org

• 6 months ago

Hospital works just a little bit

• 6 months ago

Yes definitely! I hope you feel better

• 6 months ago

Yes, definitely should go. Just to be on the safe side. Good luck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Take MSM (organic sulfur) in a glass of water. It is better than industrial crap pain killer.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

definitely,especially if youre feeling dizzy

Lv 7
    6 months ago

Go to a walk-in clinic. The insurance deductible is MUCH cheaper.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

or a doctor visit .......................soon ....................

• 6 months ago

that isn't an emergency, go to a regular physician.

• 6 months ago

This could just be dehydration. Try drinking a lot of water and taking a nap.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.