Sam
Lv 7
Sam asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 6 months ago

Did Trump open the floodgate of misinformation?

Update:

@Ryde On.. I just now started blocking everyone who has me blocked yet answers my questions.. If you want to be unblocked, then unblock me, it's that simple.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Most every time he speaks.

• 6 months ago

He hasn't, but those who report what he says have. he is never quoted correctly or in the right context!

• wowser
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

yes he opened the floodgates

• 6 months ago

Misinformation is the Capital that Leftist media deals in .

While " Get Trump At Any Cost " may have been their motivation ,,,,, ultimately the choice to misrepresent and outright lie is entirely the producers of the " News " .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • David
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Of course not because he exposed it during the time of his presidential election bid.

• Sam
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

that looks like something Trump would tweet... "election champagne" lol He says he doesn't drink.

• david
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Misinformation has been around for hundreds of years, but you are correct, Trump does nothing but lie. Everything from him and his administration is misinformation.

• blu
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

That and a whole lot more including lawlessness.

The operative word in your inquiry is "floodgate".

Fox doesn't keep track of his misinformation and lies and why would they? ... fox is the closest thing to state run media in American history. Fox is to trump as Goebbels was to Hitler.

• Sam
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

that's a good analogy

• 6 months ago

The internet did that. Trump is just riding the waves. A conman seeing a situation ripe for exploitation.

• Sam
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

good point. Give a conman a laptop and he'll become a robocalling scammer.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

In the right wing world, yes he did. The left still wants to deal with facts and the real world.

I wonder how he is spinning his monthly record high deficit in May, of over $200 Billion, in one month alone. He said revenues would soar with his new tax cuts and it is up 2.5%. That is far from soaring.

• bil
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Until we can STOP the growing $ 3 Trillion yearly TRANSFER payments, the debt will increase yearly as it has done every year since 1965. In spite of creative looting with extra Social Security taxes.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No, that was CNN who did that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.