Anonymous

If my upcoming cyberknife radiology treatment cost 30K and I have medicare, about how much will my copay be? No meds, no rehab, just cyber?

No way of knowing without knowing the specific plan you are on,

It depends on where you are. Where I live (Yukon Territory), it would not cost anything.

This depends on what medicare supplemental policy you have. I wouldn't have to pay a co pay because my medigap policy would pay for that. I have to pay more for my policy monthly,but feel it's worth it. If you have a policy that's a medicare advantage plan you will have to pay the co pay but will pay at the most around $5,000.00 to $6,000.00 depending on your policy. They are all different, but medicare advantage plans cost less or pay nothing for premiums monthly, but have to pay out way more for expensive procedures. Contact your insurance carrier.

• SimplytheFACTS

when i checked 10 years ago, a supplement plan would be 3000/year...had i bought it, that would be well over 30K at this point.....much cheaper to just pay the copays for me.