Will a White guy get turned off if he finds out that I'm a virgin at 25 years of age?

I'm 25, a woman, and have never dated anyone before (I was too busy with career, lived somewhere where sex/dating is an extremely taboo thing, and also had to immigrate to here , all by myself. It wasted my early 20s completely😢😭). So anyways, I have just now started with "dating men" This is my... show more I'm 25, a woman, and have never dated anyone before (I was too busy with career, lived somewhere where sex/dating is an extremely taboo thing, and also had to immigrate to here , all by myself. It wasted my early 20s completely😢😭). So anyways, I have just now started with "dating men"

This is my first ever serious date/relationship with a man. He's a white guy. I LOVE him already, and he wants us to get physically intimate. I can't imagine a life without him... I love him so much

But, back to question. I've also come to know that, in the place where I'm currently staying, majority of people lose their virginity by the age of 17 or 18. Including white guys.

Will a guy think this is weird and the girl has problems? Will he think it's abnormal of me to be a virgin despite being 25? Should I not bring up that I'm a virgin?
90 answers 90