What is the dream interpretation of this woman I’m interested in?

So there is this woman of whom I have had been interested in for a while now. I’m very attracted to her and she knows this as I have told her. We studied at the same university. We speak often but we are currently living in two different countries. I had recently had a dream and I would really like it to be... show more So there is this woman of whom I have had been interested in for a while now. I’m very attracted to her and she knows this as I have told her. We studied at the same university. We speak often but we are currently living in two different countries. I had recently had a dream and I would really like it to be explained. So from what I remember is Im strolling through my high school with a friend of mine, it seems like we’re revisiting the school, in the hallway my eyes meet hers but I continue to walk. Later she comes to me and pulls me aside asking me if Im going to do something about me and her. As we continue to talk we get closer and closer, I could feel the heat intensify. We got so close to the point that we are holding each other. I kiss her. After the kiss she shows me that she has no legs and that they are fake from the knee below. When I ask her how this happens she keeps quite. Thats all I remember. Can someone please explain the meaning of this? Also if you could include, why is the setting in my school although we don’t know each other from there? What is the explication about me kissing her and our hot interaction? Why doesn’t she have legs? What does that mean?
Update: Can anyone give me a detailed explanation? I feel as though it has a meaning behind it. Maybe there's something I need to do. Confess that I want to take things further? Could it be a sign?? Please elaborate guyss?!?