sameem asked in SportsBasketball · 6 months ago

Do raptors have to stop Klay Thompson in gm 6?

I know the warriors will rely on Klay to step up to help team win gm 6 I know he had best game 6 performances in playoffs I hope they stop him.

Them injuries, had stop Thompson.

Yes ,they definitely had to stop him, he was scoring 3s like crazy all game, unfortunate injury for him, but that and the KD injury was just enough for Toronto to edge to victory.

But it's crazy how strong Warriors are that even without two of their best players they are still a ***** to beat.

• sameem6 months agoReport

What about LeBron without kyrie and love in 2015 finals it’s similar to this nba finals.

Apparently not, he stopped himself

With Kevin Dursnt our, he is their best scorer.

well duh him and Steph are the scoring options. I think Draymond could also step up and score 20. Game 7 If steph , Klay , Draymond and Boogie can go for double figures lets say Curry 32 , Klay 27 , Draymond 18 and boogie 15. I believe GS could complete the comeback.

Don't forget about Steph. I think GS will win tonight tho

Yeah put kawhi on him

• DEBS

They need to slow down one or both of Klay and Steph. Typically when a team focuses on one the other gets open and hot. When Durant is on the floor it obviously compounded the issue.

he will dish out 70 points