Where is a good place for a 14 year old to get a piercing on the nose?

I have all permissions from my parents to get a nostril piercing and they will be there. they are willing to sign things if needed. In our state it is completely legal for a 14 year old to get a piercing, I have looked into it a fair amount. I just wanna know where is a safe place to get it done.

Favorite Answer

ihave a few piercings, and I am in my early teens. Generally, most places insist you must be 14 years old with parental consent, and said parent must come with you to sign forms in the venue. You can find lots of shady places where they don’t care, but try to avoid those. Lots of places have company policies, however, where they won’t do piercings at all until you’re 16 or 18. As a general rule with which piercings you can get at which age (past 14), is if you’re old enough to show it, you’re old enough to pierce it.

Do NOT GO TO CLAIRE’S!

They are very unhygienic and use the piercing guns.

Try a tattoo and piercing shop.

They're easier to find than a job with a ugly thing poking out of your nose.

Nowhere, please do not vandalise your body

You need to be 18.

• jess6 months agoReport

Not in my state, I took a fair amount of time looking around about it.

• D50

Someplace that doesn't ask questions like "How old are you?" and "Does your mother know you're doing this?"

• LM440

If you are asking about the type of nose piercing, the best first nose piercing would be a nostril. My daughter first got her nostril done and really liked it. Then she wanted her septum pierced and we allowed her to get. The two piercings look great together.

• kelvin

that would be no where

A professional piercer's studio (ie someone who uses sterile equipment, a needle to pierce, and has actual experience; not a shop or beauty salon with a gun)

I would avoid it. When you start getting zits on your face it'll just become an unhygienic mess.