How can I breed toads while keeping their water clean?

I have pet toads (I keep them in really good condition; large terrarium compared to the number of toads that live in it, lots of hiding places, feed them well ect.) and I change the water regularly to keep it clean. Recently, I have been trying to breed them, but I have come across a problem. The toads want to lay... show more I have pet toads (I keep them in really good condition; large terrarium compared to the number of toads that live in it, lots of hiding places, feed them well ect.) and I change the water regularly to keep it clean. Recently, I have been trying to breed them, but I have come across a problem. The toads want to lay the eggs in the water and if I don't change the water it gets dirty. What's the best way to go about this?
Update: I know toads aren't reptiles but there was no amphibian option so I hope this is okay
1 answer 1