Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsReptiles · 6 months ago

Brazilian Rainbow Boa?

I m having some difficulty finding a reliable source to buy one of these beautiful animals. I was going to order one from backwater reptiles, but quickly learned of their many ongoing problems with both customer support and the care of their animals. I figured I would ask the Yahoo community if they had any suggestions on where I might be able to acquire a baby Brazilian rainbow boa. I have five snakes right now that I have been given to me from people in my local community over the past several years, so I have no experience with finding these animals from a reliable source online. Thanks in advance for any advice or help you can supply me!

Favorite Answer

Try kingsnake.com. Or faunaclassifieds.com. Look for the classifieds and look at the people posting the ad then go on the boi and search their names and see if they have good ratings

• joeparker67

No problem. Just remember Brazilian rainbow boas need high humidity