Expedite passport?

Hi guys! I had applied for my passport for the first time on May 15th. The lady at the passport assured me that my passport should be here by June 21st (which is when I am leaving to Mexico) but it’s bern almost 4 weeks and I haven’t gotten anything. Today I called to check my status and I was advised it is still... show more Hi guys!

I had applied for my passport for the first time on May 15th. The lady at the passport assured me that my passport should be here by June 21st (which is when I am leaving to Mexico) but it’s bern almost 4 weeks and I haven’t gotten anything. Today I called to check my status and I was advised it is still processing and if I would like to expedite my passport and I advised yes. But the agent told me it’s not guaranteed it will come by June 21st. I’m freaking out and don’t know what to do. Has anyone been through this situation?! And what did you do?!