Walmart won’t hire be back?

Worked at Walmart for a year. Started in 2016 and I quit in 2017. It was really a no call no show. But I was told it says I was fired in the system. I called in and talked to a manager each and every time I missed a shift.. My best friend was killed in a car crash in 2017. From the day she died up until to her... show more Worked at Walmart for a year. Started in 2016 and I quit in 2017. It was really a no call no show. But I was told it says I was fired in the system. I called in and talked to a manager each and every time I missed a shift.. My best friend was killed in a car crash in 2017. From the day she died up until to her funeral. I hadn’t been to work. Didn’t think I could get time off. With her not being immediate family. Her death really negativity affected me. I shut completely down. I was depressed, and was suffering from severe anxiety. It’s been 2 years since then. I’ve been trying to get back into a Walmart store and have been treated like a criminal. I was told my points would eventually fall off or something. Are they still in the system or did they ever fall off? I was told after 6 months they would be gone, and I could reapply and then after that I was told it would take a year. It’s been 2. I don’t want to sound entitled at all, Walmart doesn’t owe me anything. I just want to be treated fairly and not like a criminal who committed crimes while at work. Ive never been arrested. No criminal background. I’ve had different jobs since then. Could my points be holding me back from getting called? Are they still showing up in the system? I wish I would’ve communicated better with management instead of trying to handle things on my own. I know losing and replacing me cost the company money. I wish I would’ve done a lot of things different.
Update: sdfasd
Update 2: walmart
Update 3: walmart
6 answers 6