Night Time Bedwetting?

My 7.5 year old daughter is still having accidents most nights. She used to go 2-3 nights in a row without accidents no problem. I feel we've tried a lot of things with no luck. She's with us for a week and goes to her mom's for a week (that's the schedule). Accidents are at both houses. She's... show more My 7.5 year old daughter is still having accidents most nights. She used to go 2-3 nights in a row without accidents no problem. I feel we've tried a lot of things with no luck. She's with us for a week and goes to her mom's for a week (that's the schedule). Accidents are at both houses. She's currently still wearing pullups most nights but we've tried panties and I quickly became exhausted of washing sheets every day for a week before she went to her mom's.

We cut her off about an hour to an hour and 15 minutes before bed from liquids. We have her go pee right before bed to drain her bladder. She's a very deep sleeper. She says she doesn't wake up to the feeling of needing to go to the bathroom usually. She's said once or twice that she thought she had to go, but couldn't wake up to go.

We've tried having her sleep in panties with the hopes she'll wake up. We've tried reward charts. We've tried money. We've tried telling her ice cream for breakfast. Her mom has done the same - all with no luck. I haven't tried waking her up in the middle of the night to go pee, but it has been an option.

I believe her mom was the same way and didn't really stop until she was about 8. I feel bad for her because she "can't" go to sleepovers because I'm afraid they will make fun of her. My husband is annoyed by it, but not annoyed enough to talk to the doctor about it hoping it will just click with her. Mom doesn't seem to care enough to make a "big deal" out of it.

Ideas? Suggestions?