How do i reset my Brother printer?
- 5 months ago
Follow these instructions to reset Brother Printer:-
First of all, turn off your Brother Printer
Press and hold down the GO button
With the go button still held, turn on it back on again.
When the three lights light up, release the button and then press the go button TEN times.
Wait until the ready light is lit.
Your brother laser printer should now be factory reset, and all the error lights (toner, drum, and error) should have stopped flashing.
- Richard JLv 76 months ago
A power reset drains the power from the product, and then it returns the product to the same settings after the product restarts
1. Press the Power button to turn off the product.
2. Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
3. Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.
4. Wait 30 seconds
5. Replug the power cord into the electrical outlet.
- StarryskyLv 76 months ago
Read the instructions of user guide or go on line search, or call Brother.
- DavidLv 76 months ago
Brother makes hundreds of printers, either update your post or look on the brother website