Why is AEW being so hyped up?

I mean come on! the WWE is a global giant and AEW is a glorified Indy show with a past his prime Jericho at the top of the card, Cody Rhodes who isn't as big a star as he thinks he is and only 1 legitimate main event calibre star in Ambrose/Moxley (only just note worthy of being a draw) which simply just... show more I mean come on! the WWE is a global giant and AEW is a glorified Indy show with a past his prime Jericho at the top of the card, Cody Rhodes who isn't as big a star as he thinks he is and only 1 legitimate main event calibre star in Ambrose/Moxley (only just note worthy of being a draw) which simply just isn't enough star power lol let's just put it this way TNA had ALOT more going for if about 13 years ago, they had Sting, Angle, Booker T, AJ Styles, Christian, (ALOT stronger of a roster) and still failed lol im not doubting AEW might be able to be entertaining but they are gonna need to do A LOT more then just one show.. I honestly hope it is a 2.0 of the Monday night wars but saying and acting like it is already is a joke.. Pro wrestling as a whole isn't popular at the moment to have a takeover like what happened during the attitude era and WWE is the only brand well enough to really leave it's mark globally
5 answers 5