Should I have been compensated by this restaurant for their mistake?

I ordered a salad over the phone at 7pm. The woman told me it would be ready in 20 minutes. I showed up 30 minutes later to allow for plenty of time and to be sure it was ready. When I got there she found my order in the computer and charged me the $15 for the meal and gave me a receipt. Then she told me it... show more I ordered a salad over the phone at 7pm. The woman told me it would be ready in 20 minutes. I showed up 30 minutes later to allow for plenty of time and to be sure it was ready. When I got there she found my order in the computer and charged me the $15 for the meal and gave me a receipt.
Then she told me it wasn't ready and it would be out shortly. I was the only person on the bench by the hostess station waiting for take out. 20 minutes went by and I asked her "So is it going to be out soon, I've been waiting for a while now" mind you I showed up 10 minutes after it was supposed to be ready and it had now been 50 minutes since I ordered.
She told me she'd go check and then returned and said it would be very soon. A guy walked in, ordered a meal to go, came back 10 minutes later and his food was ready, I was starting to feel annoyed. I waited another 10 minutes and asked the woman if any of the take out orders that were sitting on the table were mine because mine should have been ready by now, at this point it had been 1 hr 10 minutes since I placed my order and I'd been the only one sitting there waiting for 40 minutes.
I said to the woman, "if you can't make the salad soon, I'll need a refund, I've been waiting for over an hour" She returned and said "there was a miscommunication, the kitchen didn't make your order, you'll get your money back on your card in 5 business days". I asked her "so are they making it now" and she replied "no" and walked away.
Update: Wow, some of you are complete assholes. If you ordered food and were told it would be ready in 20 minutes. You waited for over an hour and had the hostess blow you off and tell you the food was almost ready when in fact they lost the ticket you'd not be as nonchalant about it as you are expecting me to be. Then... show more Wow, some of you are complete assholes.
If you ordered food and were told it would be ready in 20 minutes. You waited for over an hour and had the hostess blow you off and tell you the food was almost ready when in fact they lost the ticket you'd not be as nonchalant about it as you are expecting me to be.
Then to have to wait 5 business days to get credited and leave with no food ontop of it adds injury to insult.
I said to the woman if it wasn't going to be out soon I needed to get going..
Update 2: I ordered a salad which should not take more than 5 minutes to make. I was away from home or else I would have made it myself. When she realized that my order was lost they could have made the salad! I was already waiting for over an hour. They weren't busy and I already paid. Therefor that would have been the... show more I ordered a salad which should not take more than 5 minutes to make. I was away from home or else I would have made it myself. When she realized that my order was lost they could have made the salad! I was already waiting for over an hour. They weren't busy and I already paid. Therefor that would have been the right thing to do. This isn't a troll post and Idk why anyone would think that, why would I waste my time to make up a petty scenario. I have called and emailed the manager with no reply