Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 6 months ago

What do I do with all of my things?

I am a mess.

I have a wide selection of language learning books, stories, novels, CDs, etc. that I have hardly ever used or touched. I believe the main problem is that I'm not truly interested. I've spent well over $100 on things I've hardly used. Why have I brought these things?

Favorite Answer

Donate to your local public library. Someone will enjoy them. And don't feel so bad about it.

idiocy

I've spent a lot more money on things that I hardly ever used. I don't care if heaven's road is paved with gold, I want to live in a wooden shack and have a few modest outfits that I wear all the time.

You can do:e bay, craiglist, garage sale, ama zon and donation box for leftovers

The problem is that your indecisive. Look for things that make you happy and do it. But do things that are good and not bad. What ever it is, don't be a criminal that is the worst.

Some people strive to fill emotional gaps in their lives with physical possessions.

It never works.

Because they were really cheap and they were really cheap because no one wanted them .