Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 6 months ago

What do I do with all of my things?

I am a mess.

I have a wide selection of language learning books, stories, novels, CDs, etc. that I have hardly ever used or touched. I believe the main problem is that I'm not truly interested. I've spent well over $100 on things I've hardly used. Why have I brought these things?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Donate to your local public library. Someone will enjoy them. And don't feel so bad about it.

• 6 months ago

idiocy

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I've spent a lot more money on things that I hardly ever used. I don't care if heaven's road is paved with gold, I want to live in a wooden shack and have a few modest outfits that I wear all the time.

• 6 months ago

You can do:e bay, craiglist, garage sale, ama zon and donation box for leftovers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

The problem is that your indecisive. Look for things that make you happy and do it. But do things that are good and not bad. What ever it is, don't be a criminal that is the worst.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Some people strive to fill emotional gaps in their lives with physical possessions.

It never works.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Because they were really cheap and they were really cheap because no one wanted them .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.