Is West Virginia the least fun state?

Wallet hub ranked the states from most to least fun. WV is dead last. VT, RI, DE and MS rounded out the bottom 5.

https://wallethub.com/edu/most-fun-states/34665

• Toruko

All I know for certain is state job applicants usually cannot pass the pee test.

• Foofa

Wallet hub has never been to Wyoming (apparently).

• MS

It's not fun to people who are used to big cities and lots of big city attractions. If you are into hiking, white water rafting, rock climbing, and other outdoor activities then it's a lot of fun. There is beautiful scenery and a friendly culture in WV.

Depends on what it is you like to do for fun?? I've driven thru it a few times & I think it is quite beautiful - mountains, trees, etc..

• Will

Kinda. I am from the midwest and visited that state once. It is boring to people from more metropolitan civilizations. But what makes West Virginia the worst is that they are all a bunch of racist gun totting retards. I kid you not. Over there you will see bars with signs saying "no ******* allowed". If you are a civilized person from developed cities, West Virginia will in fact be boring as hell.