15 years old but everyone thinks i'm 12?

So I'm about to turn 15 (female). I'm also 5'1 I think, based on when I last measured. The average height for girls my age is only about 3 inches taller than me, but in comparison to most that I know at school, I am one of the shortest. My doctor said I'm not going to grow much more based on my... show more So I'm about to turn 15 (female). I'm also 5'1 I think, based on when I last measured. The average height for girls my age is only about 3 inches taller than me, but in comparison to most that I know at school, I am one of the shortest. My doctor said I'm not going to grow much more based on my history and how it's slowed down, plus where I am among the stages of puberty. Also, I seem to have a baby face. I've been told I look a lot younger than I am. Our friend asked if I was in 5th or 6th grade, and usually people assume I'm about 12. Maybe it's because of the fact that the only makeup I wear is usually just concealer and blush, maybe some mascara every once in a while (it doesn't go great with my complexion between my skin and my natural hair color). Maybe it's my smiley personality.

What could I do to maybe appear older? I don't really want to change my style or personality. Do you think a growth spurt will come?