Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 6 months ago

my teacher is creepy, what do i do?

so im a 16 year old girl and it was the last day of school today with her and she came up to me alone and asked what i’m doing this summer and i told her and we chit chatted then she emailed me somehow getting my email telling me what a wonderful student i’ve been and how much she’ll miss me, i reply thank you and stuff and she emailed asking if we could see each other over the summer? i told her maybe to be nice and she asked for my house number to see me so I didn’t answer because it’s weird and i got several more emails from her asking for my number and all my info, i deleted the emails and soon she even found my snapchat and added me! i don’t know what to do because schools over

Favorite Answer

rnaybe you should rernind her school's over

• I concur with everyone else's advice about letting your parents know so that they could contact the school district administration, as well as saving all correspondences from her. You should also block her on Snapchat.

• d j

Don't delete those e mails... they're proofs.

You need not answer her at all.

just respond, she likes you. you pretty people have no idea how lucky you are. it's so easy for you to find someone.

• mokrie

Tell your parents and once school starts report this at the office. If she sends more emails DO NOT delete them. That's evidence that this teacher is over stepping the boundaries and acting creepy and scary. You would need to show proof the the principle. -----to add on, this is predator behavior and no way should this woman be teaching. DO tell adults you can trust--DO get those emails back and if you don't know how, find someone that can, even if you have to go to the cops at the local precinct and ask them to help you get them back and tell them why!

Retrieve those emails and save them as proof. Save all her creepy correspondence, do not delete. Tell your parent/s or report her to the police.

Tell a trustworthy adult

• 6 months agoReport

schools over