I’m the co-signer to a car that the primary signer hasn’t paid on, what can I do?

Hey you all, long story short, my ex took off with a vehicle I co-signed for. Dropped out of college, quit his job, and I now have no clue where this vehicle is. He won’t talk to me, and evidently is traveling cross country. The payments are behind by two. Is there anything I can do in order to get possession of... show more Hey you all, long story short, my ex took off with a vehicle I co-signed for. Dropped out of college, quit his job, and I now have no clue where this vehicle is. He won’t talk to me, and evidently is traveling cross country. The payments are behind by two. Is there anything I can do in order to get possession of this vehicle back, before he ruins my credit? Please no negative comments, i realize I’m a dumb *** for co-signing a vehicle. But I figured we were getting married. Ha. My bad. Thank you for any information you can give me.