How do you get to work: by bus, on a bicycle, in your car or on foot follwing the crosswalks and traffic lights?

Favorite Answer

Mainly by boat, but I can see all the store fronts unless I’m under a bridge.

• Megumi

I ride a bus,.It can be crowded

i drive my car to work everyday

i dont work at the moment

usually by bicycle and I live 3 miles from work, it takes me about 20 minutes for me to ride my bike to work

• bubba

I drive my 4x4 , i go through 3 sets of lights , i often see people riding their pushbikes or motorbikes and even some people on scooters, I pass one set of shop fronts , and i see a few sets of stairs , lots of cars , a bus or two , the odd taxi , but i have yet to see a statue and i do not pass over or under any bridges, nor do i cross any cross walks and as i have mentioned before our fire hydrants are hidden under ground so i dont know if i pass any of them but my guess is that I do , i hope this is more than 15 letters

in my boyfriend's car with a driver

I'm retired but, when I was working most of the time I walked, it was only a mile away.

Neither of them because I have to take care of my wife at home,

She has many health problems and it is a full-time job too.

I don't have a job