Can I use a passport as ID to get into Dave and Busters?(I’m 19)?

I wasn’t planning to drink or anything. The Dave and Busters near me allows 18 year olds to enter alone. If you are under 18, you must have someone over 25 with you. I’m going on a weekday. Us college students can do that because it’s semester break.

I did not know that you need an ID to get into Dave & Busters. I am in my 30s & I never get carded. Boy..Boy...Boy... I must be getting old & looking old...

Thanks for the reminder ;)

• Bob

You should be able to but you won't be able to drink alcoholic beverages,including beer.

don't you have a college ID?

Yes you can

• A.J.

You must check the schedule and age requirements for the particular Dave and Busters, but an unexpired Passport is fine as a government issued picture ID.

In order to consume alcoholic beverages, you must establish that you are at least 21 years of age. You must have a valid identification card issued by a state or governmental agency containing your photograph, date of birth, height, sex and color of eyes. Dave & Buster’s is unable to accept forms of identification that are expired, cracked, altered, or damaged in any way.

Some locations have a strict curfew policy which requires guests under the age of 21 to exit the premises by 11 pm on Friday and Saturday.

• James

a passport is valid ID