If you are a terminally ill senior and seek euthanasia services because its not available in your region, can you get help with travelling?

either by a provider or agency??

get help with travelling to a place where assisted suicide is legal??

• RP
    Favorite Answer

Possibly, but I'd start with the agency or organization providing the euthanasia assistance and work back from there to where I'm living now.

well, you do know that life is terminal. most of its value comes from living it.

i do agree with the end-of-life care which provides euthanasia when the pin is too great and can not be relieved.

as this type of care is provided in a hospice or hospital setting, it might require a bed-overnight; or, perhaps, the doctor can provide in-home care so one may pass in familiar surroundings with loved ones.

it seems to me that the recognition-factor here, on a scale of 1-to-10, is how much do you believe that a person owns their own life?

Not unless you have family &/or friends to

help you but such an option should NEVER be

available as only God can take someone's life.