Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelLatin AmericaOther - Latin America · 5 months ago

Are there any South American country that does not have a drug problem?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I've been watching shows about stopping drugs leaving the countries of Colombia and Peru. They mentioned that drug problems are all over - either in the competitive and dangerous world of providing them or the many countries that smuggle them in to use them, including now Japan even.

• 5 months ago

Are there any north American countries without a drug problem?

• 5 months ago

The drug abuse probs r more prevalent in the divided states than s. America. They just bring the ingredients up here so Americans can party

• gerald
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

South ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jimmy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Every country has a drug problem. Including the USA. If the USA wasn't a large market for drugs. there would be no problem.

• 5 months ago

No.

• TNO
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

What nation doesn't have some sort of problem?

With South America, I think it's who has the least amounts of problems. I don't have stats in front of me but I'd guess Argentina or Chile. Or perhaps Venezuela right now, given that they have all sorts of other problems. Normally that'll push people towards drugs but right now a loaf of bread costs about a barrel full of the local currency so most people can't even transport the money needed to pay for the drugs.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You mean not like America?

• 5 months ago

Nope. They have very little trouble beyond competitors in supplying the drug habits in the USA

• 5 months ago

Most of the problems come from them supplying the American appetite for drugs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.