Dave B. asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 5 months ago

Should I start selling photos of buses and traffic lights to Captcha?

It seems like there's a pretty solid market for grainy/blurry pictures of mundane scenes.

Best Answer

And crosswalks. Don't forget the crosswalks.

And the store fronts that look like they're in third world countries.

Hey, just for kicks I googled an unusual street name that I saw in one of those photos and it was some po-dunk place in Georgia. I stand corrected as I had guessed southern California.

Hey, at least they aren't making us look at pictures of pink unicorns and litters of kittens. Or worse, pictures of burgers, fries and cold beer.

i have the contract for storefronts, crosswalks and fire hydrants

• martin

I live in Ireland .and to be honest they are hard for me to understanding ,not cause I am away with the faries so yes you should ,ln different versions,that we understanding more clearly and them shop fronts with no names takes me guessing then my answer is gone,if I get this puzzle wrong ,you will never know

• martin

That was four I thought one was trees or bushes .Itook a chance and was lucky

• Kathy

No way

They don't like spending money. I'm guessing by the poor quality of the current pics, they get them for free.

• Dave B.

The images have noise and grain deliberately added, in order to fool image recognition software. Nevertheless, I'm joking.

• Judy

probably not the most likely way to be able to make a liviing.

You could try selling them a system that works. It hangs my browser.

Wait you can do that??