Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 6 months ago

Is Steffy Forrester going to fight to keep Beth when the truth comes out?

• Benny

I've had many sleepless nights thinking about this. In the end, I believe Steffy will -- and SHOULD -- part ways with Beth. Some things just can't be forgotten or forgiven.

I think she will

Why do I get this vibe she will learn that Phoebe is Beth, but by that point Liam had already recommitted to her. I could see her going down that rabbit hole this summer.

• night

I don't think she would fight since Beth will still be Kelly's little sister.

If Steffy was smart, she would have a DNA test to confirm that Liam is the father. This storyline has been so long and so boring I can only watch it one or two days a week. Loved the way Sally just "disappeared" from the soap opera in one day. Don't like the guy who they cast as Steffy's brother either. This whole storyline has gone way south!

Most likely she will fight for what she believes is right. Since Beth is living with her father Liam now. And, both Liam and Steffy have taken care of her for most of her short life. Though Hope is her biological mother, I think Steffy will want to continue to love and raise her with Liam and her half sister Kelly. That doesn't mean it will work out that way. When the truth comes out there's going to be a lot of mixed emotions.

• Kathy

She probably would fight.