Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Commie AOC is upset by a lack of a pay raise. She said "lack of action will result in more corruption in Congress" Do you agree?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Dixie
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Goddamn that Twit is Stupid. Imagine the people who vote that Twit into office like that

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 year ago

so she cuts her staffs pay and does not take a cut herself to pay interns and now she wants a raise.....what kind of drugs is she on that racist pig

• Robert
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I think only term limits will prevent corruption in congress, I think that AOC and others should do the job they were elected to do at the compensation in effect when they got the job. They should not be allowed to raise their incomes beyond a cost of living increase. If they find it uncomfortable to live on that salary they should find another line of work in the private sector.

• 1 year ago

roflmao. Obama famously made far more than a year's salary by selling a ten foot strip of land to a Dim booster. Bernie Sanders is a millionaire and has flat broke when first elected to his unending string of political offices.

You could raise salaries to one million a year and still not eliminate corruption in office. Best you could do, maybe, is require complete details of all income or gains other than government salary in excess of $10,000 -- including by politician's spouse and family. And that would probably be unConstitutional.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • y
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Sort of goes against her public stance on things, but goes right along with her actions of the past. Including the poor mouth she cried right after election which got her a go fund me for moving/living in DC at the time.

• 1 year ago

She is speaking for herself, say, "If you don't pay me more I will have to figure out a way to steal from you" like she did when she tended bar.

• 1 year ago

Only increases corruption among those as greedy as AOC.

• 1 year ago

AOC is just one of many hypocritical limousine liberals

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Democrats DO NOT believe they are the servants of the people.

Democrats DO believe they are the ELITE and have the RIGHT TO RULE and that they are ABOVE criticism and THE RULE OF LAW.

Pay Raise??? They need to take a PAY CUT.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.