Innovation in reversible electric car batteries.Is it game-changer?Charges by day from Sun,drive around,feeds back to grid for cash at night?

Update: I think I may have inadvertently scrambled this story.Charging has nothing to do with the Sun (trial was taking place on a sunny Island. Feedback so far from all is that the innovation is brilliant- a game changer!. Through bidirectional charging, electric vehicles are used to temporarily buffer energy and transfer... show more I think I may have inadvertently scrambled this story.Charging has nothing to do with the Sun (trial was taking place on a sunny Island. Feedback so far from all is that the innovation is brilliant- a game changer!. Through bidirectional charging, electric vehicles are used to temporarily buffer energy and transfer it back to the power grid during peak hours. Thereby, imbalances between power supply and demand can be balanced even more flexibly and additionally control the power quality.