What will happen incase Pakistan occupies India?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

IF PAKISTAN TRIES THAT THERE WILL BE VERY BLOODY WAR BECAUSE THE MUSLIMS AND THE HINDUS CANNOT STAND EACH OTHER AND YOU CAN BE SURE NUCLEAR WEAPONS WILL BE INVOLVED

THAT IS WHY THE CHANCES OF ANYTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENING ARE RATHER SLIM BECAUSE SIDES KNOW WHAT THE END RESULT WILL BE

• 6 months ago

Both sides would more than likely use the Nukes that they have and then it would affect the whole World. However

the happenstance of Pakistan doing this is not really an option for them.

Former SSgt.

• 6 months ago

That is not going to happen, Not even a remote possibility.

Source(s): conservative
  • 6 months ago

Militarily, that isn't going to happen. Pakistan is not going to be capable of carrying that off. I would rather think that after Iran's government is removed, they will start to police the area. Pakistan needs to worry about that, though I don't think they will accept the idea that Iran could do it, because they are currently never going to do that.

Iran is a threat to Pakistan, but the people aren't in place yet. Southern Afghanistan as well would be policed by the Iranians.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • willy6 months agoReport

No never Iran not threat to Pakistan Pakistan is the only nation biggest threat to India Iran Afghanistan birth place of Islamic terrorsism pakistan

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Thats not going to happen

• 6 months ago

we have no way of knowing

• 6 months ago

Since they both have Nukes, that is HIGHLY unlikely

• odd
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

About 15 minutes of coverage on the NBC nightly news.

• 6 months ago

Pakistan's population is about 200 million. India's is about 1.4 billion. I guess if all of Pakistan occupied India, it'd just be a little less than 15% more crowded?

• Carmen6 months agoReport

Not that I am disagreeing in the case of India and Pakistan, but the numbers are about as ridiculous as the Japanese occupation of China.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

don't think we'll EVER find-out .........................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.