Travelling to europe! 10 points!!?

Hi there! I plan to travel to Paris France, Germany (berlin, hamburg, frankfurt, munich) and Croatia (Dubrovnik and split) soon. This is a three week trip.

Any recommendations which country i should start off with and then end with? Thanks! I am from Canada

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

France, Germany and Croatia sounds quite enough for three weeks. I wouldn't try to squeeze in more countries, tbh. You could get out of Paris for a few days and experience rural France, which is beautiful. Or head to another French city, like Dijon.

If you insist I guess I could recommend my own country, the Netherlands, but then I would recommend other cities than Amsterdam. Good ones: Haarlem, Rotterdam, Leiden, Maastricht.

• Orla C
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Way too much for three weeks.

• 6 months ago

That would depend on your flight plan, i.e. the two airports you will fly into and out of. Planning to visit 7 major cities in three weeks won't leave you much time for travelling inbetween.

• John
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Fly in one end and fly out the other. It doesn't matter which is first. And cut your itinerary in half. That's far too much for the allotted time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

It makes sense to land in Paris and then work your way east. How are you planning to travel? If you take the train from Paris to Berlin, you'll get to see a lot of the countryside.

• 6 months ago

Whatever saves you the most travel time and results in the shortest distances between destinations. You don't want to spend all your time in trains/on planes/in airports.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.