DO I HAVE LEUKEMIA OR LYNPHONA?

Recently i've been feeling very strange. I've tried to call a docter but they are closed due to the holidays. My stomach has been feeling bad when i drink water. When i consume water my stomach immeadiatly get hot feeling in my stomach and kinda feel dizzy and nauseous I literarly couldt sleep because my... show more Recently i've been feeling very strange. I've tried to call a docter but they are closed due to the holidays.
My stomach has been feeling bad when i drink water. When i consume water my stomach immeadiatly get hot feeling in my stomach and kinda feel dizzy and nauseous
I literarly couldt sleep because my stomach wouldt stop being upset. It was a horrible, the worse positions where the one where i lay on my stomach and the worst is the laying on my side.
I also feel some weakness in my body, i just dont feel like i got enough energy to stand or run! My back also hurts alot of time!
My hands be having these wierd pinching feelings
THESE symptoms get worse at night.
I also feel very wierd pressure pain around my neck,brain,chest, legs and back and while doing research online i found out that those places are exactly where the lymph notes are located which makes me think it could possibly be leukemia or lymphona.... also im 19
4 answers 4