31 AND JOBLESS, female. HELP ME?

How should I move forward with my life? Two degrees (Philosophy & English lit+rhetoric yet no job). I went back to school in 2016 two years after finishing my Philosophy degree to do an English degree. My GPA in my first degree wasn't great and I wanted to apply to grad school in Public Policy. I finished... show more How should I move forward with my life? Two degrees (Philosophy & English lit+rhetoric yet no job). I went back to school in 2016 two years after finishing my Philosophy degree to do an English degree. My GPA in my first degree wasn't great and I wanted to apply to grad school in Public Policy. I finished by English degree in Dec 2018, applied to 3 graduate schools in PP but unfortunately for me I didn't get into any of them. In hindsight going back for this second degree was a costly mistake: took me two yrs to finish, I'm in so much student loan debt now, and I haven't been able to find a job. I've applied to 70+ jobs (mostly writing and editing jobs, some entry-level and minimum wage jobs) and I've had zero callbacks and emails. I'm 31 and have been out of work for so long that idk what to do now. I've even applied to Walmart and other jobs I don't need a degree for and nothing. I feel like I've been blacklisted because there was one blog writing job (paid) I applied to a few months ago and in less than 45mins the woman who owned the job e-mailed me that I wasn't being offered the position.
23 answers 23