Favorite Answer

Because everyone's sensitive.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

because questions about the answerer are not allowed

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

The basic rule of this site (mostly ignored by trolls etc.) is that any question must have an answer that is useful to other people.

That's why the site is called Answers - one of its tag lines is (or was) "A database of useful pre-answered questions".

Chat type stuff, with no useful answers, is against the rules, as are rants that try to put ideas or beliefs across rather than asking questions.

"Answers" that are not actually helpful to the question asker are also against the rules.

(And never answer a question that breaks they rules as when that gets reported your answer gets deleted as well).

The big problem is that the reporting system was designed when there were few trolls etc., and if someone reports the same user more than twice, they lose their reporting ability.

That means trolls that post masses of junk can overrun the site even if a percentage of their stuff is deleted, while someone asking a rare invalid question based on what they see from others is likely to get reported by many different users, not knowing if they are a troll or not.

Re. the other answers - a true _question_ cannot contain an opinion on a subject - if it does, it's a rant.

• 6 months ago

There are question police out here. Certain subjects you're not allowed to have an opinion on. Race [black, white Hispanic, I know, not a race], atheism, religion, politics [cpnservative, liberal, and God forbid moderate], abortion [pro or con are BOTH offensive], straight, bi and homosexual, vegan, vegetarian, carnivore, legal and illegal immigration, climate change [man made or natural order of the world] dog, cat, or bird pets, and so on.

To answer your original post, "YES" I fall into carnivore section.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Sensitive vegans exists in this sad reality.

• 6 months ago

Vegans bro simple

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.