Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

How do I tell my mom I got an abortion?

She’s pro choice so I know she’ll support me (like my boyfriend did) but I don’t even know how to bring up the subject for something like this? Do I start with telling her how my birth control failed, do I just go straight out and tell her? I’m 23 and sadly get so anxious over these things

Favorite Answer

Just be honest then throw a party after to celebrate being childless

• B

you don't tell your mom.

• Edna

You're 23 years old; you're an adult;; and you can make your own medical decisions. There's no reason for you to tell your mom that you had an abortion.

i would keep my mouth shut

• blank

You are an adult - you do not HAVE to tell your mom anything. It is personal.

If you really want to tell her - just say "Mom, sit down - have something important to say" And just go from there. BC failed, was pregnant, decided not to keep it, done.

This is not the place you should bring this up and their is parenting and other question sites to post where others would be happy to answer this and most will just post hate!

you’re funny