Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

Who would you like to be the next prime minister?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Nigel Farage.

• Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

The REALLY REAL ANDREW MULLIN. MANDY IS A FAKE.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

A puppet who follows my instructions. Exposure is too hazardous for me.

I very strongly believe I am the most qualified to lead the British people, due to my extremely forceful and independent mind (AKA strong-mindedness), very high regard for the continuity of racial Britons, extensive tactical awareness, ultra-defensive mindset, high awareness levels, logical proficiency and very high competence with detecting flaws and vulnerabilities. There is also the fact, under my best conditions, I look like I belong on the front cover of a fashion magazine (good luck and British composition being the main reasons for this). Before long, I will be very nearly physically indistingushable from them.

I would be far more competent a representative than some nobody off the street, devoid of any advanced worldviews, abilities or perspectives, who decides to become a politician and fancies themself enlightened simply because they attended university or grew up in a certain background.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

For evidence of how very greatly tactically and mentally advanced I am, Google "survivalistinfo" (include the quotation marks) and see the Wix site.

• 6 months ago

Al Murray, the 'Pub Landlord'.

• 6 months ago

Corbyn.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Jeremy Corbyn. Although if he resigned as Labour leader and Tom Watson stepped up, that would be even better.

• Nāga
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Mark Francois

• Sigmond
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

He reminds me of an Essex market trader.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Anjem Choudary. He's the best choice to manage the difficult transition from constitutional monarchy to Islamic republic.

• patty
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Jennifer saunders

• Mr. P
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

We have a book running between the top 10 candidates and a potato.

Currently the potato is in the lead.

• Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

I can tell you this much (from Liverpool) now
      Esther McVey hasn't got a cat in hell chance

NO chance.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Jeremy Corbyn

• Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

my answer Yvette Cooper MP

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Mullins has answered 3 times with different accounts.

• 6 months agoReport

Mullins penned this

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.