Does Disney World require more walking than Washington DC?

I live in NYC so I always thought I was used to walking since I literally walk everywhere I go. But I just came from a three day trip to Washington DC and walked around 9-13 miles each day. I toured most of the museums and walked the National Mall and now, my feet are killing me. I can't believe with all the... show more I live in NYC so I always thought I was used to walking since I literally walk everywhere I go. But I just came from a three day trip to Washington DC and walked around 9-13 miles each day. I toured most of the museums and walked the National Mall and now, my feet are killing me. I can't believe with all the walking I do here in NYC, the walking I did in DC still killed my legs.

I would like to go to Disney World at some point in the future, but I heard that kind of vacation will require a lot of walking as well. So, I need to prep for that if I want to get my money's worth.

So, does Disney World require more walking than DC? Or about the same?