Is it bad to not want certain family members in my wedding? please advice needed?

I talk to allot of my family members. But my uncle and aunt I do occasional see and they would be invited. But they have 2 sons (my cousins), each son has a wife and a child so that's 6 people to invite. I only see the sons at weddings and funerals. Before my grandmother passed away in January I saw them 4... show more I talk to allot of my family members. But my uncle and aunt I do occasional see and they would be invited. But they have 2 sons (my cousins), each son has a wife and a child so that's 6 people to invite. I only see the sons at weddings and funerals. Before my grandmother passed away in January I saw them 4 years ago in my grandfathers funeral. They never once made the effort to see their grandmother in hospital for months and I just don't have any respect for them but they are technically family. I am torn as I know it will cause waves in the family if I invite my aunt and uncle and not their sons. Does anyone have any advice please?