Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 1 year ago

You ever wish you had a time machine so you could go back and kill the first humans that evolved to save the planet?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

The planet can take care of itself - humans will be gone before long, the planet will go on...

• 1 year ago

Kill who but yea i wish i hade time mashin

• No need to save the planet. Species come and go. Humans are no different to all the other species who have disappeared into extinction. We are nothing more than a short blip in the geological record. In the post-human period, following the current Anthropocene event, the Earth will heal, other species will evolve to populate the vacant ecological niche we leave behind. Life will go on.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I would love to have a time machine. I would go back nd make sure your dad wore a condom.....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I would go back and invest in Apple and Microsoft

• 1 year ago

No and that would probably not work since you could not find all of them, and if you did more probably would evolve. Or say a higher power was in charge so you would not succeed in thwarting their plans.

• xg6
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Nah, would rather eliminate Hitler instead

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

No, I'm not a crazy person.

• 1 year ago

But that would mean that you never existed. You kill your ancestors, you kill yourself.

• Weirdo.

Dinosaur farts caused the

Ice Age!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.